Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions below.
- All our parts are guaranteed for 180 days providing our security label has not been removed.
- Until payment is received in full, 3000rpm reserves the right to withhold your repair. If after 90 days of repairing your console payment has still not been received, 3000rpm are authorised to dispose of the repair (or do with it as they see fit) in order to redeem losses.
- Repairs are guaranteed against the original fault only. 3000rpm cannot take responsibility for unrelated faults on the same item unless caused by negligence.
- 3000rpm reserve the right to charge postage and packing warranty repairs.
- Upon sending your repair you are agreeing to pay the cost of repair plus postage and packing.
- 3000rpm reserve the right to charge £15 for bench time and materials on all repair jobs even if we cannot repair.
- Repairs must be sent by Recorded or Special Delivery (or any other courier service which can be traced and give you proof of postage). If you use our prepaid label make sure to get proof of postage.
- 3000rpm will have no liability for loss or recovery of data, programs or loss of use of system(s) arising out of the services or any act or omission. Any information provided to 3000rpm will be held in accordance with the national data protection laws where applicable.
- 3000rpm are an independent corporate entity and are in no way affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment, Microsoft, Nintendo and any other large organisations therefore we do not carry out warranty work for any of the aforementioned companies.
- Prices quoted are for UK Mainland only. Not from here? Contact us for pricing.
BY SENDING US YOUR REPAIR YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.